15 Fantastic Beards

I want to grow a beard so badly but I don't have good connectors. The area between my chin and lip is a barren wasteland. Oh well, I'll live vicariously through these cool beards:

ZZ Top


I'm sure his wife loves his beard. Not embarrassing at all when they go out into public.


A Jewish beard.


That is one long mamma-jamma.


Ah! Half man half squid! Run for your lives!


Joaquin Phoenix. I wonder if he still thinks he is a rapper. Joaquin you better be on drugs, cause you are acting crazy.


Half a beard; I think it will catch on.


Brigham Young, sporting a nice bushy beard.


An Amish beard.


Abe Lincoln


Do you have any idea how much ear wax it takes to keep your mustache that curled? A lot.


Aww, such pretty hair.


Yeah, rock on Drew Gooden.


Ok, when the end of your beard starts looking like a drain clog, it's time to trim that sucker.


I guess it's a bridge, I dunno.


Sources: Sorry, lost my sources. Please let me know if any of these are your pictures.

1 comment:

  1. those beards are sensational! how i wish that every man had a beard like that! yumyumyum!

    ReplyDelete