Save Now That's Nifty

Remember the good old days when Now That's Nifty had a ".com" at the end? Traffic was 10X as high as it is now. Unfortunately, I lost the .com, due to difficulties with Google. The domain was registered through them, and for some reason, I was unable to re-register the domain, it just would not let me.

Now, someone else snatched up the domain, and wants a lot of money for it. The problem is, I don't have a lot of money, and I don't run this blog to make money. I don't have $1000 to spend on what is essentially a fun hobby that we all benefit from. I really love maintaining this blog, but I have lost motivation to stay active with it, since I no longer receive the traffic I used to.

Please help me restore Now That's Nifty to it's former luster and grandeur. Donate today so that I can buy back the domain name. Thank you in advance. Nick B.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment