19 Cool Tissue Boxes and Covers

So if you're like me, you don't even wipe your nose, you let it run, LIKE A MAN! And if I do get the urge to wipe, my sleeve is good enough. But some fancy people prefer to use tissues to wipe their nose, and if they are extra fancy, they even put the tissues in cool tissue boxes. Behold, 19 such boxes/covers: Oh, and while you are at it, check out these cool toilets and these interesting urinals too.

Matchbox

Fancy pants.

If you have time, and Norm Abram type skills.

With great power comes a great tissue box.

Tada!

Don't you hate it when you pull your shoot and a Kleenex comes out?

Easter Island dudes.

Cabin.

I hope it's a 1up!

Surfin'.

Chewbacca.

Dr. Who.

NES.

Obama.

Is this what the Great Egyptian culture has been reduced to?

Some sterotypically racist Asian dude.

My favorite.

Hey baby.

Thanks Bill
Sources: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

No comments:

Post a Comment