10 People Buried in Sand

Summer is almost over and it makes me sad. No more picnics, no more BBQs, no more lazy days at the beach, no more false accusations of me sunbathing in the nude (the hood of my car is public property!). As a final farewell to summer, I thought I would share some pictures of people burying themselves in the sand.
A world record attempt at most people buried in the sand.
Put that away.
Silly puppy.
Sand surfer.
The old headless sun bather gag.
Gotta do something in the desert.
They call this the Saharan Sand Blast.
I prefer the head of a fish, and the bottom of a woman.
They are supposed to have 8 legs right?
I don't know what she is supposed to be.
Sources: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the post and sharing the blog. Valuable and excellent post, as share good stuff with good ideas and concepts.
    lots of great information and inspiration. I just would like to say thanks for your great efforts.
    I appreciate your excellent post.

    ReplyDelete