21 Awesome and Unique Playgrounds

I loved playgrounds as a kid, and now that I have a child of my own, I have a renewed interest in them. Check out these 21 awesome and unique playgrounds.

Fly away on my zephyr, I feel it more then ever. And in this perfect weather, we'll find a place together. Name the band.




That looks safe.


Poop chutes and ladders.


I believe this one is in Nashville.




I really like this one.


Uh.




Those red and blue slides are probably awesome.






I think this one is in a shopping mall in Denver. Mmm, bacon.












I can imagine being a little kid, playing tag at this playground. Awesome.




Really? Another elephant butt slide?


Sources: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

8 comments:

  1. easy... 'Zephyr Song' from the Chili Peppers ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. #8 is built by Kompan (http://www.kompan.com/), a Danish company building all sorts of awesome playground installations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 18 is in Madison Wisconsin at the zoo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cool a "butt slide" . I wish I could go on that butt slide. (comment from my 5-year old)

    ReplyDelete
  5. kid : can i slide from its butt
    mom : yah u did it from my womb so go ahead :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. Does anyone know where #7 is located?????

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can anyone please tell me where # 14 is?

    ReplyDelete