30 Retro Breakfast Cereals Part 2

Here are 30 more retro breakfast cereals. Recognize any? I definitely remember Hidden Treasures cereal. What an awful idea (shiver). Make sure to check out part 1, part 2 and part 3.

Honey crunchers, sweetened with sugar.

(Image courtesy of Jason Liebig)



Urkel was so close to being our first African American president.


Nasty cereal in disguise.

(Image courtesy of Gregg Koenig)

My sister loved Strawberry Shortcake.


Even Gargamel loved this cereal.

(Image courtesy of Jason Liebig)

I never understood how Slimer could join the Ghostbusters team, and watch as his fellow ghosts were destroyed. What a sick individual.

(Image courtesy of Jason Liebig)



My sister loved Rainbow Brite as well.

(Image courtesy of Jason Liebig)

Do they still sell Quisp?


You notice cereals don't identify themselves as being "sugary" any more.


The only thing better than Gretzky's mullet is this cereal.



(Image courtesy of Jason Liebig)


(Image courtesy of Jason Liebig)

Garf.

(Image courtesy of Jason Liebig)

I remember this stuff.




Look, don't feed them after midnight, or get them wet. It's not a difficult task.

(Image courtesy of Jason Liebig)

Eww.

(Image courtesy of Jason Liebig)





I remember these too. Awesome.

(Image courtesy of Jason Liebig)



I love the Nintendo advertisement.



(Image courtesy of Jason Liebig)

Free Lifesavers? Awesome. Why don't you ever see cool prizes inside anymore?

(Image courtesy of Jason Liebig)



Gross.

(Image courtesy of Jason Liebig)





(Image courtesy of Jason Liebig)

Sources: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

8 comments:

  1. It is no surprize we are so unhealthy. Look what we all ate growing up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found Quisp Cereal in Lillington ,NC. I understand General Mills is bring back some of the retros

    ReplyDelete
  3. i bought quisp today in NJ! The cashier was hoping Quake would be back soon...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hidden Treasures look gross but those things used to be my jam city growing up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hidden Treasures was AWESOME! I am sad I missed out on the Strawberry Shortcake and Rainbow Brite cereals though - I don't even remember those!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved Smurf's cereal!! I can still taste it when I see the box. I wish they would bring it back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bring back hidden treasures!

    ReplyDelete