16 Cool Bus Stops

I don't ride the bus, because I'm not allowed on them. Something about no shirt, no shoes, no service. I don't know, I wasn't really listening, I was busy taking off my shirt and shoes. Anyway, I do see a lot of folk standing out in the cold, waiting for the bus. I bet they wish they were at one of these cool bus stops instead:

A lemon bus stop, or just yellow? Dunno.


Fancy and air condishoned. I think it's in Dubai.


Did you know that Brazil likes soccer? Yep. They even turned this bus stio into a soccer goal.


Who cares if it feels like you are sitting on popsicle sticks, it looks cool.


Yeah, it's unique, but it sucks when you have to mow it.




Recycling in action.


I think we all associate watermelons with buses. Logical choice in design here.


Ditto for strawberries.


The circle is the strongest geometrical shape.


Cozy.


When the transportation authority starts shopping at IKEA it can get out of hand.


I love the Simpsons.


A little entertainment while you wait.


If they are going to skate around town anyway...


Awesome.


Sources: 1 2 3 4 5

No comments:

Post a Comment