Complete List of All Jello Flavors

So, I don't know about where you live, but here in Utah, Jello is a big deal. Seems like any get together involves someone bringing some type of Jello. In case you live in a cave, Jello is a flavored gelatin dessert. Anywho, I was wondering, how many flavors are there. So far as I can tell, the answer is 62. Am I missing any? Here is the complete list of all Jello flavors:

Apple
Apricot
Berry Blue
Black Cherry
Black Raspberry
Blackberry
Blackberry Fusion
Bubble Gum
Celery
Cherry
Cherry Lemonade
Chocolate
Coffee
Cola
Concord Grape
Cotton Candy
Cranberry
Cranberry-Strawberry
Fruit Punch
Grape
Green Apple
Italian Salad
Lemon
Lemon-Lime
Lime
Mango
Maple Syrup
Margarita
Melon Fusion
Melon-Berry
Mixchief Grape
Mixchief Juice
Mixchief Soda Pop
Mixed Vegetable
Orange
Orange-Banana
Orange-Pineapple
Passion Fruit
Peach
PiƱa Colada
Pineapple
Pineapple-Grapefruit
Plain
Raspberry
Raspberry Mango
Root Beer
Seasoned Tomato
Sparkling Berry
Sparkling Mandarin Orange
Sparkling White Grape
Strawberry
Strawberry Daiquiri
Strawberry Punch
Strawberry-Banana
Strawberry-Kiwi
Triple Chocolate
Tropical Fruit
Tropical Fusion
Watermelon
Watermelon Candy
Wild Strawberry
Wild Raspberry

photo taken by Evan-Amos

23 comments:

  1. Discontinued flavors: Mixed Vegetable, Orange-Banana, Orange-Pineapple, Passion Fruit, Pineapple-Grapefruit, Maple Syrup, Plain, Raspberry Mango, Seasoned Tomato, Sparkling Berry, Sparkling Mandarin Orange, Sparkling White Grape, Strawberry Punch, Strawberry-Kiwi, Triple Chocolate, Tropical Fruit, Wild Raspberry, Wild Strawberry and Watermelon Candy.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jell-O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well that just sucks!! Wild Strawberry is the absolute best!!

      Delete
  2. Wow, I have never seen most of these. Every store I have ever been in only had about 4 to 6 different flavors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish they had the coffee flavored one at our stores - I have been making my own. And was surprised at all of the flavors that they make - we only have about 10 at our stores around us....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can make it your self ... Use plain Knox gelatin and use strong coffee with sugar or any other sweetener in it. Bingo, there you have it.. LOL...

      Delete
  4. Hello! Do you still make Apricot Jell-o? I can't seem to find it in any of my local stores. Can you please let me know how I can buy some? Thank you & hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Umm update the list theres CHEESECAKE now lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I live in Orlando fl.and I can't seem to find large Boxes of
    jello Pudding or gelatins

    ReplyDelete
  7. I live in Bellingham, WA and would like to know where I might find sugar free cranberry jello.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The only flavor without artificial colors was white grape (discontinued).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mixed Fruit was always my favorite flavor and I don't see it listed anywhere (even as discontinued)! Sure would like to find some.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pomegranate blueberry

    ReplyDelete
  11. I got a box of Sparkling Granny Smith Apple jell-o from around 1997 here. Can't find a record of that one anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The sparkling mandarin orange sounds like it would habe been good. I would also have loved to try chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  13. NEED Cranberry - can't find it anywhere

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anyone know where I can order Apple Jello? I can't find anything but Jolly Rancher Green Apple?

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can't find the Apricot at our Publix in Fort Myers Florida

    ReplyDelete
  16. black cherry is my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  17. I need pineapple watermelon blackberry fusion cotton candy margarita where can I buy those at anybody know

    ReplyDelete