Complete List of All Jello Flavors

So, I don't know about where you live, but here in Utah, Jello is a big deal. Seems like any get together involves someone bringing some type of Jello. In case you live in a cave, Jello is a flavored gelatin dessert. Anywho, I was wondering, how many flavors are there. So far as I can tell, the answer is 62. Am I missing any? Here is the complete list of all Jello flavors:

Apple
Apricot
Berry Blue
Black Cherry
Black Raspberry
Blackberry
Blackberry Fusion
Bubble Gum
Celery
Cherry
Cherry Lemonade
Chocolate
Coffee
Cola
Concord Grape
Cotton Candy
Cranberry
Cranberry-Strawberry
Fruit Punch
Grape
Green Apple
Italian Salad
Lemon
Lemon-Lime
Lime
Mango
Maple Syrup
Margarita
Melon Fusion
Melon-Berry
Mixchief Grape
Mixchief Juice
Mixchief Soda Pop
Mixed Vegetable
Orange
Orange-Banana
Orange-Pineapple
Passion Fruit
Peach
PiƱa Colada
Pineapple
Pineapple-Grapefruit
Plain
Raspberry
Raspberry Mango
Root Beer
Seasoned Tomato
Sparkling Berry
Sparkling Mandarin Orange
Sparkling White Grape
Strawberry
Strawberry Daiquiri
Strawberry Punch
Strawberry-Banana
Strawberry-Kiwi
Triple Chocolate
Tropical Fruit
Tropical Fusion
Watermelon
Watermelon Candy
Wild Strawberry
Wild Raspberry

photo taken by Evan-Amos

11 comments:

  1. Discontinued flavors: Mixed Vegetable, Orange-Banana, Orange-Pineapple, Passion Fruit, Pineapple-Grapefruit, Maple Syrup, Plain, Raspberry Mango, Seasoned Tomato, Sparkling Berry, Sparkling Mandarin Orange, Sparkling White Grape, Strawberry Punch, Strawberry-Kiwi, Triple Chocolate, Tropical Fruit, Wild Raspberry, Wild Strawberry and Watermelon Candy.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jell-O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I have never seen most of these. Every store I have ever been in only had about 4 to 6 different flavors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, me either. I'd like to try them though!

      Delete
  3. Wish they had the coffee flavored one at our stores - I have been making my own. And was surprised at all of the flavors that they make - we only have about 10 at our stores around us....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! Do you still make Apricot Jell-o? I can't seem to find it in any of my local stores. Can you please let me know how I can buy some? Thank you & hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Umm update the list theres CHEESECAKE now lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Early on there was a grass flavored.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I live in Orlando fl.and I can't seem to find large Boxes of
    jello Pudding or gelatins

    ReplyDelete
  8. I live in Bellingham, WA and would like to know where I might find sugar free cranberry jello.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I live in Bellingham, WA and would like to know where I might find sugar free cranberry jello.

    ReplyDelete