15 Unique and Cool Wedding Rings

Wedding rings don't have to be boring bands, or regular old solitaires. No, wedding bands can be a reflection of your personality, even if you personality is extremely annoying. Check out these 15 unique and cool wedding rings.

Interlocking rings. Perfect for locking on and never letting go.

Eye see you. If you want your wife to feel like the evil Sauron is watching over her while she sleeps, then this is the ring for you.

Are you and your spouse gigantic nerds? How about a mouse sharing ring?


Did you marry Mario? Love pipes? How about a wrench ring?

Another interlocking ring, because your love is puzzling.

Do you want to be married until they can pry the ring off of your cold, dead hand?

For those that love bullets, or don't want people to see what you paid thousands of dollars for others to see.

This one is cool, you have a little slide at the bottom of the ring. If you shine a light through the glass, it makes a mini projection of the image.

I dunno, I just thought this flower ring was artistic. Yeah, I'm real sorry for having a sensitive side. *Eye roll

Right, like anyone who plays D&D is getting married.

Because Playstation loves your money you too.

Yep, it's a usb port.

For the man that can't bring himself to say he loves you, but you want to force him to get married anyway.

Jean-Luc Picard would approve of this Star Trek ring. Or maybe he wouldn't, what do I know.

"Transform" your love, with this Transformers ring. Yeah, I went there.

Sources 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

5 comments:

  1. The eye ring is one of the coolest rings I have ever seen. Wonder if my girl friend would still say yes if I got her that ring. I know I would be excited if someone bought that ring for me. http://goldmarkjewelers.com/bridal_sets.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great and awesome collection of diamond engagement rings you have. I love this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! beautiful rings, i have never seen like these rings before. Thanks for sharing this cool information with us. Love your blog, keep it up!!

    Diamond Rings for Wedding

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much. I agree with your article, this really helped me. I appreciate your help. Thanks a lot. Good website.
    Solitaire Engagement Rings

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cool - my fiance and i are researching rings...and the eye and the lock one are so cool

    ReplyDelete