9 Strange and Unique Trees

Trees are everywhere, so it's easy to take them for granted. I used to think that all they were good for was grinding them down to sawdust for hamster cages. But sometimes, if you look hard enough, you can find some really unique trees, that are actually worth looking at. For example, the following 9 trees:

This one is growing right through the fence.

A tree made of sausages. At least, I hope they are sausages.

Apparently trees don't need dirt, and are not afraid of heights.


Keebler Elves and this guy, use trees as restrooms.

This must have taken someone a very long time.

I assume this is where Legolas lives.

This has to be a passage to Fairyland.

Nom, nom, nom

I don't think I have ever seen a tree like this. Part tree, part cactus. Found on the Galapagos Islands.
Source: Flickr Photo Pool

No comments:

Post a Comment