Waffle Breaded Chicken Wings

The waffle breaded chicken wings were actually amazingly easy to make. I started off by cooking four ‘drumette’ sections of chicken wings and whipping up some waffle batter. Once that was done I simply dunked the wings in the batter and placed them in my waffle iron with the ends of the wings (which I left unbattered so the wings would be easier to pick up and eat) sticking out. After that all you really need to do is drizzle some syrup over them and you’re all set!

Via

3 comments:

  1. from Christopher Bassoo
    Congrats on being blog of note!

    That is the coolest thing, i love waffles but really love chicken wings...so what a combo!!!

    Happy New Year and all the best for 2012

    Chris Bassoo, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chris, and yes they do look oddly delicious. Do you dip them in syrup or ranch dressing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmm, might be nice, might be disgusting. I've got to try this!

    ReplyDelete