The 52 Best Breakfast Cereals of All Time

Breakfast cereals have been popular ever since Will Keith Kellogg invented Corn Flakes. Since then, cereal has taken many forms, and become popular in many countries.

When I was little, I used to get a mixing bowl and fill it with several kinds of cereal. I would then sit on the heater vent in the living room, turn on some cartoons and feast away. Oh childhood obesity; good times.

I've attempted to put together a list of WHAT I feel are the best breakfast cereals of all time. Of course I've probably missed some, and of course you aren't going to agree completely, but remember that lists are subjective and far from perfect.

52. Almond Delight
51. King Vitaman
50. Yummy Mummy
49. Franken Berry
48. Crispix
47. Alpha-Bits
46. Strawberry Squares
45. Blueberry Muffin Tops
44. Marshmallow Alpha-Bits
43. Quisp
42. Oatmeal Squares
41. Boo Berry

40. Oreo O's
39. Count Chocula
38. Rice Chex
37. Peanut Butter Crunch (Cap'n Crunch)
36. Cracklin' Oat Bran
35. Crunch Berries (Cap'n Crunch)
34. Nut 'n Honey
33. Corn Chex
32. Rice Krispies Treats
31. Apple Jacks
30. Corn Flakes
29. Cookie Crisp
28. Cocoa Puffs
27. Cocoa Pebbles
26. Cheerios
25. Cinnamon Toast Crunch
24. Corn Pops
23. Waffle Crisp
22. Trix
21. Kix
20. Grape-Nuts
19. Wheaties
18. Reese's Puffs
17. Fruity Pebbles
16. Honeycomb
15. Honey Smacks
14. Golden Crisp
13. Golden Grahams
12. Wheat Chex
11. Cinnamon Life
10. Rice Crispies
9. Raisin Bran
8. Froot Loops
7. Honey Nut Cheerios
6. Honey Bunches of Oats
5. Frosted Mini-Wheats
4. Frosted Flakes
3. Lucky Charms
2. Cap'n Crunch
1. Life

Make sure to check out all 3 parts of my list of retro cereals. Part 1, Part 2, Part 3.

Photos: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

5 comments:

  1. thanks for making me hungry! great list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a darn shame about those Oreo O's

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. Quisp immediately popped into my head and here you have it. Who are you, my childhood? I see Chico & the Man mentioned on your sidebar, too.
    Grrrrrrrrreat memories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @thecubiclerebel,

    No, no, not your childhood, I am your subconscious. Now take off your shirt and dance, you know you want to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quisp is number one on my list!

    ReplyDelete