26 Cool Fire Hydrants

A fire hydrant is an active fire protection measure and a source of water provided in most urban, suburban and rural areas with municipal water service to enable firefighters to tap into the municipal water supply to assist in extinguishing a fire. Though if you don't know what a fire hydrant is, you probably wear a crash helmet, live in your parent's basement, and can't read this blog to begin with. Here are 26 cool fire hydrants:
Dalmation
A fire hydrant on fire? Now that's just silly.
Sylvester the cat looking dressed like business man or a contract killer in "Pulp Fiction."
That's a sleeping cat on his lap, grandpa didn't mess himself.
I dunno what it is, but it looks cool.
This water fountain has great water pressure, though you do run the risk of tearing your lips off and shattering your teeth.
I don't know that this classifies as cool/
That poor amputee.
Get it? Cause dalmations are associated with fire fighters...
Hey, it's me, Mario!
A lonely hermit living in a garbage can. Depressing.
Why does he have a wagon wheel on his chest?
My, what big shoulders you have.
Does he have a mouth full of fish?
I played my drum for him, pa rum pum pum pum
Uncle Sam Pig says I want you for U.S. Army
Konnichiwa
Hippies
This one is pretty cool.
Doesn't really look like snoopy.
There is pooh on that hydrant.
I found Waldo.
Awesome.
Sweet.
A firecracker.
Insert "Redcoats are coming!" joke here.
Photos: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

1 comment:

  1. Where are these hydrants? I'm trying to get our city to allow us to paint the hydrants in my neighborhood ...

    ReplyDelete