31 Awesome Benches

Benches, particularly park benches are another one of those every day items we take for granted. We just expect that when we are tired, have time to kill or our feet hurt, that there will be some sort of bench for us to veg out on.

So plop your firm buttocks on a hard wooden bench, and enjoy 31 examples of some not-so-average benches.

Wouldn't you rather stand, than look like a moron?


Cool tree bench.


Ah, you got punked son!


Finally, a good use for a snowboard (skiing rules).


Fancy.


For some reason all I can think of is Poltergeist 2, with that braces scene.




Mr. Sandman, , bring me a dream (bung, bung, bung, bung) Make him the cutest that I've ever seen...


Oh, sleek.


Rude, but funny.




This one is awesome.




For the very large.










For the very tall.


For the very lazy.


This one is cool. Reminds me of something you would see in the Shire, but that's only because I am a nerd.


Bike rack and bench.


Not very practical, but it's cool.




This one rolls so that you can expose the clean side... As if park benches have a clean side.


I think these swing.




In case you ever wanted to sit on a bench with John Lennon. I'm more of a Ringo Starr kind of guy.


No, skaters won't grind on this all day.




See my first comment.


Sources: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

4 comments:

  1. There a 100 meter bench in my neighborhood:

    http://www.dzs.amsterdam.nl/@148195/100_meter_bank_als

    ReplyDelete
  2. interesting, but we all have to say the last is the best

    ReplyDelete
  3. The ass benches were made popular in india in the recent superhit bollywood movie Three idiots

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you have to add dumpshit "funny" comments to the pictures. It really enhances the viewing experience!

    ReplyDelete