Drinking Just as Good as Yoga

I don't drink ma' self, but maybe I should start. These guys look fit!

Savasana
Position of total relaxation.


Balasana
Position that brings the sensation of peace and calm.

Setu Bandha Sarvangasana
This position calms the brain and heals tired legs.


Marjayasana
Position stimulates the midirift area and the spinal column.


Halasana
Excelent for back pain and imsomnia.


Dolphin
Excelent for the shoulder area, thorax, legs, and arms.


Salambhasana
Great excersice to stimulate the lumbar area, legs, and arms.


Malasana
This position, for ankles and back muscles.


Pigeon
Tones the body, and builds flexibility and helps get rid of 'stress'.

(From an e-mail)

1 comment:

  1. Wow thank you very much for this creative content, this has really helped me a lot,specially first post of this site.
    i was at this confused point in my How to Respark the Romance but after reading,this gave me more idea about how better my life could be.
    Thank you very much for the effort and kindly keep posting something like this every time, it goes a long way to help people like us.
    I also got help from another cool site Scrambler Method like your too called Perfect Scrambler Method which describes a lot about handling health. Thank you very much and I am gonna be here often.

    ReplyDelete