FAIL Pictures

Well it's a funny looking window then... FAIL


Oh great, I'm locked out of the locker room. FAIL


Wow, talk about poor product name selection. "My butter has little hairs in it..," FAIL


It's hard to successfully spell success. FAIL


Your best friend is a dick. FAIL


I stood there for hours pushing and pulling at the same time. I finally just broke the window. FAIL


The best part is, he is just standing there talking. FAIL


This 2-D, 3-D movies is a little bit of a let down... FAIL


Ahhh, poor puppy. FAIL


Catch this. FAIL


Poor microphone placement/camera angle FAIL.


Grandma never could hold her liquor. FAIL


What a waste of spray paint. FAIL


A thumbs up for creativity. FAIL


This should foil any theft attempt. FAIL


I think the sign is broken.


(Source) (Source) (Source) (Source) (Source) (Source) (Source) (Source) (Source) (Source)

No comments:

Post a Comment