Door Fails

Ooops.


I think the stairs are broken.


I hope you have good balance, and a lot of arm strength...


I'm so confused.


The view from the front porch is spectacular.


I can't reach the knob...


Then what is it? Quit messing with my mind!


Who needs stairs when you can climb those pipes?


Seriously, enough, my mind can't take it. It looks just like one!


Shut the door, I'm changing.


Watch out for the first step, it's a doozy.


That's one way to keep out solicitors.


One of them is bound to work.


Er...


Do not enter the entrance.


Push the button to manually open the automatic door...?


?


Pictures:
(
source) (source) (source) (source) (source) (source) (source) (source) (source) (source) (source) (source) (source) (source) (source) (source)

No comments:

Post a Comment