Jarritos Mexican Cola

It was Thursday, and just like every Thursday, I had just polished off a bag of pork rinds and a bottle of spray cheese. As usual my cheese and pork "salad" had left me parched, so I went on the hunt for something delicious and refreshing when I came across Jarritos Mexican Cola. I gotta say, I don't regret having my mom buy it for me, because it was delicious. Also note how handsome and smooth my hands look in this picture.
Have you ever had Wonka Bottle Caps Candy? Well I think this drink is best described as tasting just like the cola flavored Bottle Cap. It has a complex flavor that almost resembles a rootbeer, with a little hint of carmel. I think the complexity of the flavor comes from the use of sugar instead of corn syrup. Anywho, it is definitely worth grabbing some the next time you are at the store.

I did a little Googling and found that Jarritos has a Facebook page with all sorts of applications and contests. They have a Send-a-Bottle app where you can send a virtual Jarritos to your friends. They also have a Jarritos Nation contest; a daily scavenger hunt where you can follow clues to win sodas, t-shirts, gift cards, and other stuff.

Happy drinking.

1 comment:

  1. Tshirtkings247.com is a custom t-shirt website that specializes in photo t-shirts and more specifically r.i.p shirts. The site allows users the option of designing their own shirt or has the company design the shirt for them. The company was started in 2000 by Todd Smedley in Dayton, Ohio. He owned another company and started making t-shirts for his first business.

    ReplyDelete