Awkward Photos

Awkward photos.

I'm not sure what he was going for here. Mary Poppins?


Her brother is stoked to be at her graduation.


Yes, the Fabio wannabe is hilarious, but what about the dad with an eye patch, or the Bea Arthur look-alike on the right?


Gun, gun, kitties. Two of these boys will grow up to be soldiers, one will grow up to be an interior designer. Can you guess who is who?


"I'll just lean on this here post, like so."


I don't know why the baby is scared, I mean... Oh sweet mother of mercy! It's the bunny from "Donnie Darko."


"At Robinson, Turner, Smith and Kitty, we'll represent you in an accident, and get you the money you deserve."


I could make an inappropriate joke here, but I won't.


Where do I start? The wings she is wearing? The tutu? Perhaps the tilt of his head? The unbuttoned shirt? I don't know, there is too much to choose from.


I wonder if the girl is aware of the laser beams shooting out of their eyes?


Yes, they really wore those for their picture. I'm serious.


"I dunno mom, this seems a little awkward."


"You think anybody thinks I'm a failure because I go home to Starla at night? Forget about it!"


What? Mommy issues? No, he'll be fine.


Thanks Chappy!

No comments:

Post a Comment